Luxury Family Chalet in the French Alps
Chalet Le Moulin
- 3 double bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; sleeps 6-8
- Sunny south facing balcony, spectacular views, perfectly peaceful
- Relax and enjoy terraces, garden, private woodland
- Just 50 mins from Geneva airport
- Located at the heart of Europe’s biggest ski and outdoor sports region
- Traditional solid log chalet, cosy fires, modern granite kitchen, underfloor heating
- Your own individual chalet; rented direct from owners
- Chalet fully prepared with comfy beds quality linen (high thread count), fluffy towels, unlimited log firewood and WiFi and fluffy towels
- Hike from the door of the chalet through Alpine meadows, mountain caves and pine forests
- Mountain sides dotted with tiny chalet farms, cows with bells making world renowned mountain cheeses
- A valley packed with outdoor activities in every village; mountain biking, parascending, river rafting and roped tree climbing to name a few. All ages and abilities are catered in Europe’s biggest outdoor sports playground.
- Visit Swiss city of Geneva, its huge lake side, the ancient town of Annecy and Chamonix’s glaciers all within 50 mins drive.
Besides its own exceptionally pretty village ski resort with 24 lifts and 60km of ski runs, Chalet Le Moulin is also surrounded by an immense choice of other village ski resorts, all just as easily accessible.
Ski Bus – In ski season, early risers in your party who dont want to wait for the others can take the ski bus up to the main chairlift – it stops near the bottom of our road and the first bus is at 8:30am.