- See our twin sided ski resorts, Praz de Lys – Sommand
- Praz de Lys-Sommand together share 24 lifts and 60km of downhill of the prettiest ski runs in the region.
- Skiing starts at a remarkably high 1500m altitude, the main lifts of Sommand are a few minutes drive further up the mountain from the chalet.
- Due to the altitude, snow is pillowed on ancient farm chalets, and ski runs weave and criss cross the mountains in this designated nature reserve. Thankfully, heavy development means the skiing remains uncrowded unlike neighbouring resorts. Here’s a ski magazine review about this secret French ski resort
- A family friendly resort, with skiing for all levels. Private and group ski lessons available – ask us and we will tell you where to book.
- Equally within striking distance are Les Gets ski resort and its 12 minutes to Morillon village telecabine and the Grand Massif.
- There are 900km of skiing accessible within 15 minutes drive – more than enough for a lifetime! The worlds biggest ski region!